HELP!!! My Boy Threatening To Release Our video If I Break Up With Him - FRESHGBEDU.COM

Music,gist,news,video,gossip,gospel music,

Click Here To Join NG Adverts

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Saturday 10 February 2018

HELP!!! My Boy Threatening To Release Our video If I Break Up With Him

 497829_c0f9bd5fb5ad45d88d33ba8b4d3b995c~mv2
I’m only 16 and my boyfriend is a 24-year old graduate working for a PR company in Lagos. We started dating 8 months ago and we have done all sorts as regards s*x in the relationship including sending nudes back and forth and having one s*x tape.

I just gained admission into the university and told my boyfriend we needed a break so I could focus on my studies in school since the school is outside Lagos. At first, he said it was OK, we even made love and I went home. He later called me and said he wasn’t cool about breaking up.

 He said the breakup wasn’t  necessary, that he could come see me in school even if I don’t want to come home.

I refused because even though I love him, I don’t want anything standing in the way of my studies. He has been calling and threatening to show everyone that knows me the s*x video we made a couple of months ago.

Please what do I do?, because if my folks find it, I’m as good as dead.

Please send your stories and we will gladly publish them for us and our readers to offer advise
gaposaolofofo@gmail.com

CONNECT WITH FRESHGBEDU FOR MUSIC PROMOTION AND ADVERT PLACEMENT

Do You Have Any ITEMS / PRODUCTS To Sell?
Kindly Send Us Your Name, Item / Product Pictures,  Location, Price & Phone Number To gaposaolofofo@gmail.com And We Will Help You Publish It To Find A Buyer.
Call +2348103149662 , +2348114842321or Chat with us +2347086686114 On whatsapp For Music Promo Only

Follow @Brainy_Ent on Twitter

Like GAPOSAOLOFOFO on Facebook 

Follow @brainyworldent on Instagram
POWERED: BRAINY WORLD ENTERTAINMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here